Introducing: Theme Option
Theme setting can be found on Theme Option
Lack of customization options is the main reason why people hesitate to go ahead with pre-built websites. We can help you to stay away from that hassle. Here’s what you can customize on your website:
We provide you with lightweight, fast, and easily customizable themes for your WordPress website.
In Theme Option you can find General Settings, Header Options, Footer Options, CSS / JS, Custom Page Builder, Style Options, Typography Options, Export / Import Options .
1. General Settings
– Select the General Settings to change the logo, retina logo, sticky header logo, favicon.
2. Header Options
– Select the Header Options to enable the top bar, header, and sticky header.
– You can find multiple in-built header layouts in our themes. You just need to go through those options and pick the best header out of them.
3. Footer Options
– Select the Footer Options for Enable / Disable footer area and change copyright text.
4. CSS / JS
– Additional JS and CSS can be managed from CSS / JS Options.
- You are able to easily change General Settings, Header Options, Footer Options, CSS / JS.
- Other details such as Typography, Import Options, Style Options, Custom Page Builder.
- By using all these, you can easily make your website.
- All these options make you very useful in making your website.
- Define your own fonts and colors to the website based on your branding guidelines. You can easily represent your brand identity through the website you create.
- We hope Theme Option module will provide you more options for create your website 🙂